Optimized high availability setup and monitoring.
TVD-HATM supports you in setting up and monitoring Oracle Data Guard and Real Application Clusters environments with automated configuration of the requisite Oracle processes. Data Guard and cluster configurations can be easily created, securely operated, and monitored significantly more simply with TVD-HATM. This results in massive time savings and replicable high quality levels.
- A standardized approach and step-by-step check of the system requirements with descriptive error messages simplify setting up the environment (partial steps are also possible)
- Field-proven and replicable, including monitoring of the relevant metrics and virtual IP handling
- Creation of the Data Guard Broker configuration
- Monitoring and alerting of Oracle Data Guard environments and their statuses
- Automatic provision of an application IP address in failover/switchover scenarios
- Configuration of failover clusters based on the Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Using TVD-HATM saves time and offers greater efficiency when setting up complex environments
- Implements a reliable system-monitoring mechanism right from the outset
- Ongoing development in step with the latest Oracle releases and functionalities
- On Demand (Volume discounts for multiple licenses)
- License metrics: Database server