Infrastructure inventory and configuration at a glance.
An IT infrastructure without an automatic inventory system and CMDB (configuration management database), or with no permanent controlling of the defined license, configuration and parameter settings, is like running a company without a continual target/performance comparison. Many malfunctions and problems that arise with a database are attributable to incorrect or unauthorized changes that have been made to the configuration and parameter settings. These consequently always result in time and cost expenditures, which can be proactively reduced with TVD-Confman™. The definition of so-called baselines and regular baseline compliance checks can be graphically visualized for large numbers of components, with views of how they change over time.
- Overview of the configuration and parameterization of components
- Transparent representation of license-relevant settings and their usage
- Definition and automatic monitoring of baselines and KPIs
- Customized service reporting possible on the basis of repository data
- Data mining on Unix, Linux, and Windows systems
- Centralized and discreet gathering of data possible
- Different security concepts for accessing components can be implemented
- Automatic loading into the Trivadis tool repository database
- TVD-ConfManTM can be expanded to accommodate the customer's requirements and does not require any licensed third-party products
- The tool ensures a high degree of operative quality and establishes transparency in the usage of licensed options
- Ongoing development in step with the latest Oracle releases and functionalities
- Field-proven, deployed on thousands of servers
- On Demand (Volume Discounts for multiple licenses)
- License metrics: Combination of database server and databases