Infrastructure inventory and configuration at a glance.
An IT infrastructure without proactive and business-oriented capacity planning is like running a company without a business plan. Capacity management and forecasting are among the most important tasks when operating databases. The requisite mandatory basis for saving costs and enhancing efficiency is created here. The Trivadis tool TVD-CapMan™ provides you with all the basic functions necessary for qualitatively resolving the day-to-day practical issues that arise in database operations.
- Grouping of all different kinds of components and comparisons, together with the definition and automatic monitoring of baselines and KPIs
- Customized service reporting possible on the basis of repository data
- Data mining on Unix, Linux, and Windows systems
- Centralized and discreet gathering of data possible
- Different security concepts for accessing components can be implemented
- Automatic loading into the Trivadis tool repository database
- Graphical overview of resource consumption data and dynamic performance values
- Simplified sizing, consolidation and forecasting statements regarding server and storage capacities possible
- Ongoing development in step with the latest Oracle releases and functionalities
- Field-proven, deployed on thousands of servers
- On Demand (Volume Discounts for multiple licenses)
- License metrics: Combination of database server and CPU cores