The sound basis for Oracle database and application server environments.
TVD-BasEnv™ standardizes and simplifies the handling of environments in both online and batch mode for Oracle database and application server landscapes. TVD-BaseEnv™ features a package of refined report and start/stop scripts.
- More flexible and powerful than (c)oraenv, for example
- Enables administration by every DBA in all (new) environments due to their administrative uniformity
- Supports OFA and non-OFA environments
- Flexible environment handling
- Platform independence
- Alias definitions
- Command history for sqlplus, rman, dgmgrl also under Unix
- Simple and quick installation
- In successful deployment on over 4000 database servers with 12,500 databases
- Also supports RAC and FailOver cluster environments
- Ongoing development in step with the latest Oracle releases and functionalities
- Field-proven, deployed on thousands of servers
- On Demand