Process integration with SharePoint.
Processes form the basis for safeguarding a company's long-term competitive capability. We can show you how processes can be seamlessly integrated into workflows with SharePoint for broad user acceptance within your company and implementation with minimal effort. The solution's flexibility allows for ongoing adaptation of process optimizations and ensures the desired agility.
Such active processes are indispensable for being able to also reliably cover the ever-growing compliance requirements. The analysis and reporting functionality integrated in SharePoint gives you a thorough insight into all your business-related data. From the sales figures to the process KPIs.
- Map your processes with SharePoint and make them more efficient
- Avoid multiple versions of your documents with their in part obsolete content
- Create one source for your templates, and your standardized and automated processes
Integration of front-end processes
- Use SharePoint to map the front-end processes for your day-to-day business activities
- Give your employees an environment in which they can work and which holds ready all the relevant data
- Use the integration in MS Office, Exchange Dynamics CRM and many other solutions
Integration of back-end processes
- Diverse ways of integrating your back-end processes with SharePoint
- Integrate your SAP and ERP systems, databases or other data sources
- Make it easier for your users to work with and analyze your data