Application modernization – forever young!
The extensive and complex transformation of legacy applications into modern technologies such as .NET, Java, Oracle APEX and Forms differs from a new development in several key aspects. Old requirements have to be reassessed, new requirements have to be established and consolidated, rollouts do not take place on the greenfield, stakeholder needs have to be readdressed. Our modernization
experts accompany you in analyzing your application landscape and developing a strategy. We methodically support you with your project management, professionally in the technical implementation of your modernization projects, and ensure that the modernized applications function correctly.
- Business value-oriented analysis of the legacy applications
- Evaluation of target technologies
- Development of your decision-making basis and recommendations
- Successful completion of your project within time and budget constraints
- Perfect quality of project deliveries
- Reduced costs with process optimization
- For your legacy applications and the systems which we modernize
- Service Level Agreements
- Trivadis Application Care
Oracle Forms – highway or blind alley?
Many companies are faced with the question of how to handle their Forms applications in future. The scenarios range from “Don't touch!”, over migration, and through to replacement with new developments. The decision in favor of one of these scenarios
and then the way ahead depend on many variables and criteria. Trivadis accompanies you through the process from the analysis through to the implementation and operation of your modernized systems.
- Low-cost basic analyses of the main characteristics of your Oracle Forms applications
- Structured, business value-oriented visualization of the applications
- Assessment of the application's complexity with regard to possible modernization
- GAP – analysis of the target situation
- Recommendations for the target technology
- Recommendations for the strategy, project and program plan