Statistics clearly show that the world is in the midst of a revolution with mobile user devices. But how can we efficiently and profitably exploit these new possibilities for the benefit of your company?
Mobile applications open up new markets for you: information can be retrieved whenever it is needed, while products and services can be better positioned by virtue of existing sensor and telemetric systems.
- Open up new markets
- Expand existing business fields
- Work more flexibly and efficiently
- Speed up your business processes
- Mobile solutions along your entire value chain
- A full range of solutions from a single provider
- Sound project experience and methods
- Expert knowledge for integrating your mobile solutions
- Technology-independent consulting
“Global monthly mobile data traffic will grow by 2017 from the current 2.8 to 11.2 exabytes. In Germany alone, the volume rose by 70% in 2013. According to a BITKOM study, mobile user devices will account for around 85% of all internet traffic in 2014.”
Single-source consulting, design, and technology.
A look at current practice reveals astounding contrasts. Whereas static corporate IT solutions meet the most stringent requirements where security, performance, compliance and professional support are concerned, “anarchy” prevails in the mobile device sector. Personal smartphones and tablet PCs are frequently used with unverified apps. Not only that, but public clouds are used as well. A strategy is non-existent.
- Mobile Strategy Consuling
- Mobile Requirements Engineering
- Mobile Application Development
- Mobile Application Lifecycle Management
- Mobile Performance Management
- Mobile Architecture and Security Audit