TechTalk Audio: What does a data engineer do?
Do you know who to call when data is missing? TechTalk Audio has the answer to this question. Andreas Nobbmann, data engineer at Trivadis – Part of Accenture, talks about why he sometimes needs super powers like those of Spider-Man and what he loves most about his work.
Tobias Imbach spoke with Andreas Nobbmann
This results from the work of a data engineer:
- Data warehouses, data platforms or data meshs
- Data flows & ETL routes (extract transform load)
- On-prem solutions in the cloud
- End users have a solution that allows them to access data in a simple and user-friendly way.
- Processes are streamlined, expanded or newly established – as a result, gaps are closed and processes optimised.