TechTalk Audio: What does a business analyst do?
She examines the strengths, weaknesses and needs of customers, draws her conclusions and thus forms the interface between business and IT – the business analyst. In this conversation, Yolanda Danioth talks about her job and reveals why there is a reason for her to celebrate every now and then.
Tobias Imbach spoke with Yolanda Danioth
This is how a business analyst does her job:
- She listens and analyzes.
- Answers questions such as "What would you like to solve in the future and how?"
- Works out requirements so processes are simplified and more efficient.
- Translates business requirements so IT professionals can work with them.
- Creates business value in IT projects.
- Ensures IT projects contribute to the health and well-being of an organization.
YOLANDA DANIOTH'S EMPLOYEE STORY
MORE BRIGHT MINDS & EXCITING PROJECTS:
Data analytics Machine learning7 habits to shorten the time-to-value in process mining
AI in business Data analytics Machine learningHow can banks become truly AI-driven?
AI ethics AI in businessTechTalk Audio: Responsible AI & ChatGPT