As a leading specialist in the Oracle database environment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, we want to further expand our DB Security Team. We consult our customers on the complete range of security in the Oracle database environment.
Are you fascinated by the Oracle database landscape and do you already have experience in administration and have implemented first projects in the security environment?
By becoming part of our team you can further develop yourself as an expert, expand your know-how and specialize in various areas.
As Senior Database Security Consultant
- you already possess experience of database administration in the Oracle database and are up-to-date with the latest versions and features
- you also like to work on OS level (Linux/Unix and Windows) and have already gained experience with scripting
- you are happy to develop security concepts together with our customers and prepare the corresponding documentation
- you conduct customer workshops independently and like to share your know-how as a trainer (internal and external)
- you have fun working yourself into new topics and further follow up on them accordingly
- you follow current developments (Postgres, Cloud, Automation, etc) actively and are happy to share them within the Trivadis Community
- you will develop into a key player in the DB Security environment
- your focus in the database security environment is especially on the topics EUS (Oracle Enterprise User Security), TDE (Transparent Data Encryption), Database Audit (classical but also Oracle Unified Audit) and Oracle Unified Directory / Oracle Internet Directory
- you have very good German and good English skills and are willing to travel in the DACH area