Join our team
Today, high volumes of data are generated across all industrial and service sectors. They have to be efficiently stored, managed, processed and enriched. Data are the main focus in traditional RDBMS, on-premises, in-the-cloud and even in NON-relational data lakes.
We’re involved in the development of suitable architectures, technically innovative solutions and the operation of small, medium and even very large-scale IT environments. In service projects we help our clients to stay up to date or to modernize their IT environments with sustainable architectures.
If these are still unfamiliar subjects and you’d like to know more about them, as well as gain initial practical experience, you’re an ideal candidate for our Infrastructure Engineering internship.
- The core content of the internship is data and data storage.
- You’ll learn about modern infrastructures and their efficient automation.
- In advanced analytics projects you’ll work with the team on researching and designing suitable architectures, e.g. Hadoop Frameworks, and helping to find hidden patterns in data.
- In a nutshell: you have a penchant for back-end technologies, you’re interested in topics such as high availability, recoverability or automation and you can find your way around complex environments and technologies.
- If all those things apply to you, come along and meet our "Backend Boys and Girls"!