Join our team
- You’ll already have initial know-how and experience in at least one agile method and framework such as ITIL, Scrum or Kanban. As a Development Consultant you’ll expand that know-how and experience by assisting our clients to implement concepts in support and development process, as well as knowledge and project management environments.
- During the induction phase you’ll be supported by an experienced colleague in Atlassian client projects.
- Very soon you’ll be handling client projects on your own.
- You’ll benefit from the mentoring of experienced consultants and our comprehensive training options as you develop the necessary skill set to take on a client contact partner role for Atlassian tool stack-related issues.
- You’ll have the chance to specialize in your favorite tool and obtain one of the coveted ‘Atlassian Certified Professional’ certifications.
- Ideally you have initial software development experience and/or a basic knowledge of Atlassian tools (such as Jira, Confluence or Bitbucket).
- As part of our organization you won’t just be an engineer, but also a consultant and trainer! We also support your career focus choices.