Java Consultant (f/m/d)
On our way to becoming a leading cloud provider in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, you can drive and move a lot with us. Whether public cloud, private cloud or hybrid cloud - we advise our customers holistically and accompany them during the implementation up to the takeover of the operation.
What you can expect
- In the role as a Java consultant, you will be working with the latest and greatest technologies for Java development.
- Our colleagues will actively support you during your induction and will also assist you afterwards in practical projects as well as through professional and personal coaching for your individual development.
- The team presents update and modernization recommendations on an annual basis. These serve to avoid technical debt and to ensure quality.
- We have assumed end-to-end responsibility for the entire application lifecycle for the customer: This includes the development of new modules / services, development of product increments, testing, integration as well as releasing.
- We encourage active participation in conferences, community meetings and publishing activities ranging from blogs to books.
- Education in computer science and/or, 3 or more years of practical experience in Java development
- Practical experience with the Spring Framework
- DevOps is not just a term for you, but everyday life (Git, Maven / Gradle, Jenkins / Azure-DevOps, Jira).
- Experience with software quality tools (frameworks for unit, integration testing, SonarQube)
- Very good English skills, written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Experience with software services and cloud ready architectures (Cloud foundry or similar)
- Experience in dealing with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Angular and NgRx knowledge
If you are eligible, you will be contacted by our partner with whom we are working in Romania.