IT infrastructure optimized, lower costs.
Does your IT infrastructure need a revamp? Are you looking for a future-oriented solution specially tailored to your needs? A case for IT infrastructure optimization by Trivadis! Our infrastructure assessment will demonstrate the potential for optimizing your Oracle and SQL Server infrastructure. Our approach involves a thorough as-is analysis, as well as assessing and validating the gained information in the five central areas: licensing, backup & recovery, operating, performance & capacity management, together with cloud deployment.
Your requirements play an essential role in our considerations. We condense the analysis findings into concrete implementation proposals – with one goal in mind: to improve the efficiency, risk situation and quality of your IT infrastructure. Analyze – validate – prioritize – optimize: put your trust in the expertise and experience of our best consultants.
- Transparency for the technical condition of your database infrastructure and quality of the operational processes, together with optimization possibilities
- More efficient use of your infrastructure by deploying specific technologies and with optimized processes, all aimed at achieving one objective: cost optimization
- Fewer risks with regard to unplanned system failures, license violations and uncontrolled operating expenses
- You benefit from our long-standing infrastructure engineering and operating experience accumulated from a wide variety of small to large-scale customer projects
- Our modular service packages enable targeted optimization of specific areas
IT infrastructure optimization at a glance.
Where will your journey to optimization take you? The “Tuning & Optimizing” part of town, the “Setup & Configuration” quarter, or the city center where all the optimization issues meet up? The five metro lines represent the core infrastructure optimization issues. Choose the yellow line if you want to begin with an overview. Take one of the five lines to a quarter on the outskirts if you already have specific implementation requirements.
- Extensive optimization portfolio
- Single-source analysis and implementation
- Built-in innovation