Hard-to-calculate integration costs and risks? The full range of integration services offered by Trivadis and our technical experts will make it much easier for you to assess the costs and risks of analyzing, planning and implementing your integration projects. Trivadis integration projects offer a high degree of realization security, as well as comprehensive fulfillment of your requirements at a realistic price.
- Our certified experts support you in the design, conception and realization of your integration projects, be it at data, service or process integration level.
- Our projects and services are implemented by designated and competent specialists on the basis of standardized and methodological approaches and our proven integration blueprints.
- Our many years' experience and expertise in the areas of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Service-oriented Architectures (SOA) enable us to find the best ways to address your challenges.
- Right from an early stage we establish the sustainability, extensibility and reaction capability for future integrations.
- Matthias Furrer, Head of Integration eXpert Team
- Ron Caneel, JBossMiddleware, Open Source Frameworks
- Marc Giger, WS-* Standards, Apache-WSS4J, Apache-Santuario, Apache-CXF, Apache Camel
- Michel Hautle, Java Engineering, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Build/CI Customizing
- Daniel Joray, Oracle Middleware Infrastructure Engineering
- Gerry Keune, Microsoft Technologien
- Daniel Liebhart, SOA Modernisierung, Integrationsarchitektur und -design
- Manuel Meyer, Microsoft .NET, Biztalk, Azure
- Guido Schmutz, Service Oriented Architecture, Oracle Fusion Middleware Development
- Sebastian Steiner, Oracle Fusion Middleware Development
- Markus Zehnder, Oracle Fusion Middleware Development, Continuous Integration
We are the people to talk to about:
- integration and service-oriented architectures
- implementing comprehensive integration and SOA projects
- support for realizing complex projects
- middleware platform expertise (Oracle, Microsoft, open source)
- architecture and platform reviews
- training and workshops
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c Overview and new Features
- Reusing Existing Java EE Applications from Oracle SOA Suite
- Continuous Integration for Java and SOA
- Monitoring and Tuning Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Processing Twitter Streams with Oracle Event Processing
- Apache Kafka and Storm – Event Processing in Realtime
- Best Practices for Testing of SOA based systems
- Low cost high quality integration platform, a dream or reality?
- Event-Driven SOA – Event meet Services
- Fault Handling and Prevention – An introduction to Fault Handling in a Service-Oriented Environment
- Business Process Management im integrierten Lebenszyklus
- Introduction to Service-oriented Architectures (SOA-AD)
- Introduction to SOA Suite 11g (O-SOAS)
- Development of Composite Applications with Oracle SOA Suite 11g (O-SOAS-DEV)
- Service Development with Oracle Service Bus 11g (O-OSB)
- WebLogic Server for Administrators (O-WLS)
- Oracle SOA Suite Administration (O-SOAS-ADM)
- Oracle Service Bus 11g Administration (O-OSB-ADM)
- XML Design Guidelines
- WSDL Design Guidelines
- Fault Handling in Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- WebLogic JMS System Best Practices
A guide to building software systems using Java Spring, .NET, ADF, Forms and SOA.
Authors: Daniel Liebhart, Guido Schmutz, Marcel Lattmann, Markus Heinisch, Michael Könings, Mischa Kölliker, Perry Pakull, Peter Welkenbach
SOA goes real
Successfully plan and implement service-oriented architectures.
Author: Daniel Liebhart
Oracle Service Bus 11g Development Cookbook
Authors: Guido Schmutz, Edwin Biemond, Jan van Zoggel, Mischa Kölliker, Eric Elzinga
Service Oriented Architecture:
An Integration Blueprint
A realistic SOA strategy for integrating heterogeneous enterprise systems.
Authors: Guido Schmutz, Peter Welkenbach, Daniel Liebhart
Trivadis eXpert Team Blog: