The Performance Days 2019 take place on the 26th and 27th of September 2019 in Zurich. The seminar will provide a lot of valuable and practical information to diagnosing, resolving and avoid performance problems in applications involving Oracle Database.
The speakers will cover topics such as:
- New indexing and partitioning features introduced in Oracle Database 18c and 19c
- Why it is of paramount importance to keep your SQL statements simple
- The role of the infrastructure in Oracle Database performance
- Using resource management to deliver predictable performance
- Leveraging execution plans for problem solving
- In-depth look at how Oracle Database processes joins and star queries
- Using Oracle's kernel debug, diagnostics and tracing infrastructure as well as ASH for troubleshooting
- Why you probably do not need to read a 10053 trace file
- How to gather object statistics
- Tracing parallel executions to better understand how it works
- What parent and child cursors as well as adaptive cursor sharing and statistics feedback are
Attend either our Live-Event in Zuricht or log in to the sessions in our Virtual Classroom. All sessions are available for you as Live-Stream.
For further information click here...