and deprovisioning of databases.
TVD-Admin™ provides the DBA with a tool for the standardized and efficient creation and deletion of Oracle databases on Unix and Windows systems. In contrast to other tools, TVD-Admin™ is a lean and configurable script generator. These scripts can be executed with a single call or modified as required for specific projects. The included templates contain valuable know-how from the day-to-day work of Trivadis consultants, who use the tool themselves. TVD-Admin™ is being continually developed and adapted to new versions of Oracle.
- Simple and quick installation
- Diminished potential for errors through the use of automated scripts
- Enhances the service quality, but with lower administration costs
- Extendable with custom processes
- Efficient creation and deletion of databases and their file structures
- Best-practice setup on both conventional file systems and Oracle ASM (Automatic Storage Management)
- Interactive as well as in silent mode with response file
- Optimized administration through automation
- Ongoing development in step with the latest Oracle releases and functionalities
- Supports Oracle 12c Multitenant setups (container and pluggable databases)
- Field-proven, deployed on thousands of servers
- On Demand (Volume Discounts for multiple licenses)
- License metrics: Database server