Microsoft SQL Server backup: simple – methodical – competent.
Mission-critical data are stored in databases. It is therefore of fundamental importance that the systems are backed up regularly and consistently. The time gaps between the backups will vary dependent upon factors such as acceptable data loss and workload. Our tool enables you to perfectly implement your backup strategy at database level with a simple configuration. We offer you a solution with which you can define the frequency and type of backups for each database in a configuration table for a flexible and centrally controlled implementation of your backup strategy. Our configuration templates already cover many of your requirements and provide you with field-proven backup methods.
- Simple implementation with a script-based installation
- Assured data availability in line with your requirements
- Detailed logging for monitoring and traceability purposes
- Combination of FULL, DIFFERENTIAL, and/or TRANSACTION LOG backups
- Individual requirements can be configured for every single database
- Fully configurable scheduling
- Diminished potential for errors through automation
- Enhanced quality thanks to Trivadis best practices
- Optimized usage of resources
- On Demand (Volume Discounts for multiple licenses)
- License metrics: SQL Server Instance
- 25% discount in combination with TVD-Maintenance for SQL Server