Efficient customer management.
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM is the all-in-one solution for your customer management, which helps you to consistently optimize your customer-oriented business processes. Workflows can be flexibly mapped, comprehensively evaluated, and better controlled from the prospective customer inquiry through to the sale and customer service. Microsoft Dynamics® CRM can be easily adapted to accommodate your specific requirements, and seamlessly integrates into the Microsoft Office applications. This integration in a working environment that you or your employees are already familiar with and proficient in provides for a short orientation phase, rapid acceptance, and high productivity. Microsoft Dynamics® CRM equips your employees with a customer service and support solution that opens up a new working dimension on account of its ease of use. They can use a variety of functions, such as case management, workflows, dashboards, and knowledge management, directly in their Microsoft Outlook client. This paves the way for a consistent, fast, and efficient service.
The results are a better quality of service combined with a reduction in the costs of rendering the services. Powerful workflow functions and guided service processes are used to speed up approvals and escalations, and improve the overall efficiency. Customers and business partners expect a fast, precise service that is harmonised to meet their needs. With a 360-degree view, holistic case management, comprehensive analyses, and support for multichannel interactions, your staff will be able to provide a consistent, convincing service.
- EMPHASIZE THE PROFICIENCY OF YOUR SERVICE
- ENHANCE THE SERVICE QUALITY WITH EFFICIENT AND CONSISTENT PROCESSES.
- BY MEASURING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO QUICKLY ADAPT TO ACCOMMODATE CHANGES IN THE MARKET.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online gives you the same comprehensive CRM functionality as a service in the cloud. Benefit from immediate location-independent access, an attractive pricing model, and a financially secured service level agreement (SLA). Decide to enter a new dimension of working – with a CRM solution that combines the following attributes:
Familiar: Software that allows for productive working with a familiar application environment.
Intelligent: Real-time analyses and optimized business processes that lead to soundly based decisions and greater operational efficiency.
Networked: Connections between people, processes, and systems, with which you will make your business relationships even more valuable.
- The right promotion campaigns for the right target group
- Rapid coordination of campaigns across multiple channels
- Automation of key processes (lead qualification, approvals, etc.)
- Effective tracking of the marketing impact and acquisition of new knowledge
- Maximize the value of relationships
- Track and manage sales interactions across multiple channels
- Automate processes, and in doing so increase the sales productivity
- Maximize visibility and insights into the pipeline
- Strengthen customer loyalty and the total value of the relationship
- Multi-channel interaction management
- Stimulate efficiency and consistency in the process execution
- Implement the findings in differentiated customer care scenarios
- Revaluation of all relationships
- Greater operational relevance and better adaptation
- Enhance your operational excellence
- Better operative insights
Process integration with SharePoint
Seamless process integration for optimized work processes.
Trivadis ensures that IT processes can be seamlessly integrated into workflows with SharePoint for broad user acceptance within your company and implementation with minimal effort. The solution's flexibility allows for ongoing adaptation of process optimizations and guarantees the desired agility.
Integration creates reliability and transparency
Such active processes are indispensable for being able to also reliably cover the ever-growing compliance requirements in the world of finance and commerce.
The analysis and reporting functionality integrated in SharePoint gives you a thorough insight into all your business-related data. From the sales figures to the process KPIs.
- Map your work processes with SharePoint and make them more efficient.
- Avoid multiple versions of your documents with their in part obsolete content.
- Provide for one source for your templates, and for standardized and automated processes.
INTEGRATION OF FRONT-END PROCESSES
- Map your front-end processes for your day-to-day business activities with SharePoint, and give your employees an environment that provides everything needed for the workflows and all the relevant data.
- Use the integration in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and many other solutions.
INTEGRATION OF BACK-END PROCESSES
- Diverse ways of integrating your back-end processes in SharePoint.
- Integrate your SAP and ERP systems, databases, or other data sources.
- Make it easier for your users to work with and analyze the relevant