Corporate location in Vienna – travel & details.
Directions to Trivadis Vienna.
Trivadis Delphi GmbH
Handelskai 94/96 Millennium Tower
Tel. +43-1-332 35 31 00
Fax +43-1-332 35 34
Start on first day: 09.30 Uhr / end: 17.00 Uhr
Start on following days: 09.00 Uhr / end: 16.30 Uhr
- Regional rapid transit train (RSB), rapid transit train (S), or regional train no. 1 or 2 to Wolkersdorf, LAA a.d. Thaya, Deutsch Wagram or Floridsdorf will take you directly from Wien-Schwechat airport to our offices in the Millennium Tower (HANDELSKAI exit point).
- Take the regional rapid transit train (RSB) or rapid transit train (S) no. 7 to travel from the Trivadis offices at Handelskai to the airport. The train to Wolfsthal or Schwechat departs from platform 1 (stairs to the rapid transit train to Wien-Meidling & Flughafen).
- The trains run at 30-minute intervals. The journey takes approx. 35 minutes.
- The non-stop CAT (City Airport Train) runs directly at 30-minute intervals from Wien-Schwechat airport to Wien Mitte (center of Vienna) and back. The journey takes 16 minutes.
- Handelskai. Alternatively, take the U4 underground line to Heiligenstadt and change at Spittelau (5 stops) to the U6 to Floridsdorf (3 stops).
- We can be reached directly and quickly by rapid transit train, underground and bus. Stop: HANDELSKAI
- Underground U6
- Bus 5a, 11a
- Rapid transit train: S1, S2, S3, S7, S15, S45
- See also: www.wienerlinien.at
- The central reception (security) for the office tower is situated in the Millennium City on the 1st floor, on the left in front of the SATURN store.
- Our assistant will be glad to answer your queries: Tel. +43 (1) 332 35 31 00
- Drive from the A23/E59 onto the A22 and take the exit for Brigittenauer Brücke
- On the bridge, take the exit for Klosterneuburg
- At the next traffic lights, turn left into the garage
- Approaching on the A22/E49/E59, take the exit for Floridsdorfer Brücke, then take the exit for the B14 (on the ramp) to Handelskai
- At the traffic lights, turn right and drive for approx. 1.5 km until you reach the Millennium Tower
- You can park your car in the Millennium Tower's own underground car park (3500 spaces). If you only want to pay a short visit, parking is free of charge for 3 hours. For longer stays, we will be glad to swap your ticket for an exit card.
- Our branch office is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility. Please call our reception at +43 (1) 332 35 31 00 for queries or assistance.